Klimasan plant is a state of the art manufacturing facility, located in the Industrial Zone of Manisa, Turkey, at a land of 87,000 m2. The annual production capacity is over 550,000 units.
Klimasan applies Metalfrio Manufacturing Systems (MMS), an integrated manufacturing approach that targets the highest product quality level, lowest lead times and waste elimination. Manisa plant also utilizes lean tools; such as continuous flow, gemba, kaizen, kanban, poka-yoke, Total Productive Maintenance (TPM) and Value Stream Mapping (VSM) to secure that quality and productivity targets are constantly and sustainably met. Klimasan Plant has adapted the approach of “Think Lean Be Creative” and has a detailed and strict system of setting and measuring achievement of goals.
Quality Management System
Environmental Management System
Occupational Health and Safety Management System
Energy Management System
- Klimasan has been selected as a “National Champion” representing Turkey in the 2014/2015 European Business Award.
- Klimasan has been selected as a “National Champion representing Turkey in the 2016/2017 European Business Award.
- ‘First Prize in Production’ and ‘First Prize in Investment’ in Cooling Industry by the Chamber of Industry (İzmir/February 2016)
- Contribution award to the country in manufacturing, exportation and employment by Manisa Organized Industrial Zone (Manisa/January 2016)
- The highest export award as the US dollar amount (3rd rank) in the Cooling / Air Conditioning sector by the Aegean Exporters’ Association (İzmir/February 2016)
- Export Achievement Awards by HVAC-R Industry Exporters’ Union (İSİB) (Ankara/April 2016)